- Councilwoman Jolien Caraballo toured the project on Monday, June 18.
- The span 13 deck pour took place on Wednesday, June 20. The span 14 deck pour is anticipated for Wednesday, June 27, weather permitting.
- First lift of asphalt is complete on Crosstown, west of Floresta and approximately 1,000 ft east of Floresta.
- Work continues on Village Green Drive.
- One of two southbound left turn lanes will be closed on US 1.
- Traffic from the north side of Village Green Drive from US 1 to Huffman Road was shifted to the south side of the roadway for utility, drainage and roadway activities.
- One southbound lane closed on US 1 from Savanna Road to Village Green Drive Intersection.
- Contractor has installed 28 of 46 spans of trestle on the eastside.
- The contractor will continue driving test piles on the east side of the NFSLR (test piles at bent 32, 31, 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25 and 24 are complete). The contractor completed driving production piles at bent 25. (25 of 32 bents driven to date.)
- Beams installed over the North Fork of the St. Lucie River. (Completed spans 1 through 16.) The contractor set beams at span 30, and partially on spans 29 and 28. The contractor will complete beams for spans 29 and 28 next week.
- Installing form work for deck spans 15-16.
- The contractor completed setting caps at bent 27 and 26.
- Fence installation starts next week between the berm and residential properties, weather permitting.
- Segmental block wall on the east side commenced construction and will continue, weather permitting.
- The EarthCam is live again. Technician installed the new camera on Tuesday, June 19.
- Work started on pond 5, near the Huffman Road area, to include clearing and installing drainage structures.
- The contractor poured upper tier for the SW tower.
Crosstown Parkway Extension Job Fair – June 29, 2017
Groundbreaking Event – May 9, 2017
Construction Open House – March 6, 2017
- Crosstown Project Presentation
- Project Flier
- Comment Form
- Meeting Agenda
- Superstreet Handout
- Animation Video
- City Manager’s Message – Mitigation Projects
- Fish Sculpture
- Coral Reef Trailhead
- Bridge Typical Section
- Groundbreaking Board
- Job Fair Board
- Project Overview Typical Section
- Title VI Board (English)
- Title VI (Spanish)
Design Open House – January 13, 2016
- Welcome Sign
- Title VI Sign English
- Title VI Sign Spanish
- Comment Form
- Fact Sheet
- Public Meeting Exhibit
- Mitigation Projects Map
- Mitigation Projects Boards
- Crosstown Animation
- Superstreet Renderings
- Superstreet Benefits
- Crosstown Rendering
- Canoe Launch Rendering
- Sculpture Voting Results
The northbound traffic on Village Green will be shifted towards the median area and southbound roadway. A through lane in each direction and a left turn lane onto US-1 will remain open. The roadway will remain in this configuration for three to five months for construction activities including utility work, drainage and reconstruction of the north half of Village Green Drive.
One of the two left southbound turn lanes from US 1 to Village Green Drive will be closed.
West Virginia Drive is closed from east of Sandia Drive to SE Coral Reef Street. Floresta remains open to traffic.
Please seek alternate routes to accommodate safety in this area. Alternate routes can include NE Prima Vista Boulevard, SE Thornhill Drive and SW Port St. Lucie Boulevard.
Beginning on December 4, 2017 through April 30, 2018, the width of the channel of the North Fork of the St. Lucie River will be reduced to 33’ due to the construction of the temporary trestle (work platform).
The contractor will implement periodic height restrictions, allowing clearance for boats that are 6’ or lower only.
Height restrictions will be in place on the following dates. Dates may change due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- March 5 and 6
- March 20 – March 30