- The span 9 deck pour took place on Wednesday, May 16th. The next deck pour is anticipated for Wednesday, May 23rd, pending weather.
- First lift of asphalt is complete on eastbound Crosstown, west of Floresta. Paving activities will continue on westbound Crosstown, west of Floresta starting Monday, May 21st, weather permitting.
- Work continues on Village Green Drive.
- One of two southbound left turn lanes will be closed on US 1.
- Traffic from the north side of Village Green Drive from US 1 to Huffman Road was shifted to the south side of the roadway for utility, drainage and roadway activities.
- One southbound lane closed on US 1 from Savanna Road to Village Green Drive Intersection.
- On Sunday, May 20, 2018 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Village Green will be closed from US1 to Huffman Road for watermain activities.
- On Tuesday, May 22 through May 23, Huffman Road will be closed between US 1 and Niemeyer Circle for storm drainage installation.
- Contractor has installed 26 of 46 spans of trestle on the eastside.
- The contractor will continue driving test piles on the east side of the NFSLR (test piles at bent 32, 31, 30, 29, 28, 27 and 26 are complete). The contractor completed driving production piles at bent 27. (23 of 32 bents driven to date.)
- Beams installed over the North Fork of the St. Lucie River. (Completed spans 1 through 16.)
- Installing form work for deck spans 10-12.
- Pouring cap at bent 28 and 29 next week.
- Fence installation starts next week between the berm and residential properties.
- Segmental block wall to start on the east side next week.
- The Earthcam is temporarily down due to the lightning storms this week. We are looking into the underlying issue and working to resolve as soon as possible.
- Vice Mayor Shannon Martin toured the project on Friday, May 18, 2018.
Crosstown Parkway Extension Job Fair – June 29, 2017
Groundbreaking Event – May 9, 2017
Construction Open House – March 6, 2017
- Crosstown Project Presentation
- Project Flier
- Comment Form
- Meeting Agenda
- Superstreet Handout
- Animation Video
- City Manager’s Message – Mitigation Projects
- Fish Sculpture
- Coral Reef Trailhead
- Bridge Typical Section
- Groundbreaking Board
- Job Fair Board
- Project Overview Typical Section
- Title VI Board (English)
- Title VI (Spanish)
Design Open House – January 13, 2016
- Welcome Sign
- Title VI Sign English
- Title VI Sign Spanish
- Comment Form
- Fact Sheet
- Public Meeting Exhibit
- Mitigation Projects Map
- Mitigation Projects Boards
- Crosstown Animation
- Superstreet Renderings
- Superstreet Benefits
- Crosstown Rendering
- Canoe Launch Rendering
- Sculpture Voting Results
On April 29, 2018, Village Green from east of US 1 to Huffman Road will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for necessary drainage activities across the roadway.
The northbound traffic on Village Green will be shifted towards the median area and southbound roadway. A through lane in each direction and a left turn lane onto US-1 will remain open. The roadway will remain in this configuration for three to five months for construction activities including utility work, drainage and reconstruction of the north half of Village Green Drive.
One of the two left southbound turn lanes from US 1 to Village Green Drive will be closed.
West Virginia Drive is closed from east of Sandia Drive to SE Coral Reef Street. Floresta remains open to traffic.
Please seek alternate routes to accommodate safety in this area. Alternate routes can include NE Prima Vista Boulevard, SE Thornhill Drive and SW Port St. Lucie Boulevard.
We apologize for the inconvenience. The contractor will be pile driving past 5:00 pm today, May 24th.
Beginning on December 4, 2017 through April 30, 2018, the width of the channel of the North Fork of the St. Lucie River will be reduced to 33’ due to the construction of the temporary trestle (work platform).
The contractor will implement periodic height restrictions, allowing clearance for boats that are 6’ or lower only.
Height restrictions will be in place on the following dates. Dates may change due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- March 5 and 6
- March 20 – March 30