- Directional drill activities for the 24-inch watermain near the area of Coral Reef nearing completion.
- Work continues on Village Green Drive and US Highway 1 area.
- Traffic shift on Village Green. Eastbound and westbound traffic shifted to the north side of Village Green for reconstruction of the south side of Village Green.
- One of two southbound left turn lanes are closed on US 1.
- One southbound lane and one northbound lane closed on US 1 from Savanna Road to Village Green Drive Intersection both daytime and nighttime hours for roadway activities.
- Irrigation installation continues for the mainline for the south side of the project.
- Landscaping to continue to be delivered and installed throughout the project including a hedge along the berm.
- Fish sculptures placed on the towers on the east side. Guy Harvey Tile installation to start next week.
- Installation of Minnesota rail.
- Painting median barrier wall.
- Excavating Pond 5.
- Roadway activities at the bridge approach and US Highway 1.
Crosstown Parkway Community Celebration and Block Party September 28, 2019
Crosstown Parkway Extension Job Fair – June 29, 2017
Groundbreaking Event – May 9, 2017
Construction Open House – March 6, 2017
- Crosstown Project Presentation
- Project Flier
- Comment Form
- Meeting Agenda
- Superstreet Handout
- Animation Video
- City Manager’s Message – Mitigation Projects
- Fish Sculpture
- Coral Reef Trailhead
- Bridge Typical Section
- Groundbreaking Board
- Job Fair Board
- Project Overview Typical Section
- Title VI Board (English)
- Title VI (Spanish)
Design Open House – January 13, 2016
One southbound lane on US Highway 1 closed for 24 hours from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Savanna Road Intersection to the Walton Road Intersection starting on March 4 through March 15.
Two southbound lanes and one northbound lane will be closed on US 1 from the Savanna Road Intersection to the Walton Road Intersection starting Wednesday, February 27 through Friday, March 1 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for installing and removing signal lighting.
Two northbound and southbound lanes will be closed through March 8 from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. on US Highway 1 from Savanna Road to Walton Road for storm drainage installation.
The eastbound traffic on Village Green was shifted towards the median area and southside of the roadway. A through lane in each direction and a left turn lane onto US-1 remain open. The roadway will remain in this configuration for construction activities including utility work, drainage and reconstruction of the north half of Village Green Drive.
One northbound lane on US-1, north of Village Green Drive intersection, will be closed through January, 2019. One of the two left southbound turn lanes from US-1 to Village Green Drive will be closed.
One US 1 southbound lane closure from Savanna Road to Veterans Memorial Parkway will be closed Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
West Virginia Drive is closed from east of Sandia Drive to SE Coral Reef Street. Floresta remains open to traffic.
Please seek alternate routes to accommodate safety in this area. Alternate routes can include NE Prima Vista Boulevard, SE Thornhill Drive and SW Port St. Lucie Boulevard.