- City Manager Russ Blackburn, Assistant City Manager/City Engineer Patricia Roebling, Utility Systems Director / Special Projects Jesus Merejo and City Project Manager Frank Knott toured the project on Friday, November 9.
- The contractor completed the deck pour for span 25. (23 out of 31 decks poured to date). A deck pour is anticipated for Tuesday next week.
- Work continues on Village Green Drive.
- Traffic shift on Village Green. Eastbound and westbound traffic shifted to the north side of Village Green for utility work, drainage activities and reconstruction of the south side of Village Green.
- One of two southbound left turn lanes are closed on US 1.
- One southbound lane and one northbound lane closed on US 1 from Savanna Road to Village Green Drive Intersection.
- Trestle installation for the project is complete.
- All pile driving for the project is complete (32 pile foundations).
- All caps for the project are complete 1-32.
- The contractor has 30 beams remaining to be set for the project.
- Installing chain link fences along the right-of-way behind residential properties. Fencing complete Manth to Floresta.
- Median barrier wall footers poured on the west approach.
- Pedestrian lighting close to complete from Manth to Floresta.
- Jack and bore activities continue at pond 2b.
Crosstown Parkway Extension Job Fair – June 29, 2017
Groundbreaking Event – May 9, 2017
Construction Open House – March 6, 2017
- Crosstown Project Presentation
- Project Flier
- Comment Form
- Meeting Agenda
- Superstreet Handout
- Animation Video
- City Manager’s Message – Mitigation Projects
- Fish Sculpture
- Coral Reef Trailhead
- Bridge Typical Section
- Groundbreaking Board
- Job Fair Board
- Project Overview Typical Section
- Title VI Board (English)
- Title VI (Spanish)
Design Open House – January 13, 2016
- Welcome Sign
- Title VI Sign English
- Title VI Sign Spanish
- Comment Form
- Fact Sheet
- Public Meeting Exhibit
- Mitigation Projects Map
- Mitigation Projects Boards
- Crosstown Animation
- Superstreet Renderings
- Superstreet Benefits
- Crosstown Rendering
- Canoe Launch Rendering
- Sculpture Voting Results
The northbound traffic on Village Green was shifted towards the median area and southbound roadway. A through lane in each direction and a left turn lane onto US-1 remain open. The roadway will remain in this configuration for construction activities including utility work, drainage and reconstruction of the north half of Village Green Drive.
One northbound lane on US-1, north of Village Green Drive intersection, will be closed through December 13, 2018. One of the two left southbound turn lanes from US-1 to Village Green Drive will be closed.
One US 1 southbound lane closure from Savanna Road to Veterans Memorial Parkway will be closed Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. until October 10, 2018.
Huffman Road will be closed between US 1 and Village Green Drive from September 10 – September 21 for drainage activities. Businesses will remain open.
West Virginia Drive is closed from east of Sandia Drive to SE Coral Reef Street. Floresta remains open to traffic.
Please seek alternate routes to accommodate safety in this area. Alternate routes can include NE Prima Vista Boulevard, SE Thornhill Drive and SW Port St. Lucie Boulevard.
Beginning on December 4, 2017 through April 30, 2018, the width of the channel of the North Fork of the St. Lucie River will be reduced to 33’ due to the construction of the temporary trestle (work platform).
The contractor will implement periodic height restrictions, allowing clearance for boats that are 6’ or lower only.
Height restrictions will be in place on the following dates. Dates may change due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- March 5 and 6
- March 20 – March 30