- The bridge and roadway are open to traffic from Manth to U.S. Highway 1. Lane closures are anticipated throughout the project for construction activities and deficiency list items.
- The contractor started responding to damage claims and will continue to work to close out opened damage claim requests.
- Pending Project Items:
- Sod installation under the bridge at Coral Reef and in various areas throughout the project.
- Final thermo left on Coral Reef, Manth and turn lanes at Floresta.
- Construction of the plaza under the bridge including decorative features.
- Sign installation and corrections throughout the project.
- Landscaping and mulching ongoing
- Corrections and deficiency items
- Fence installation continues
- Trellis installation pending.
- Benches and trash cans to be installed.
A final inspection will take place prior to project acceptance. The contractor continues to complete activities and corrections throughout the corridor.
Crosstown Parkway Community Celebration and Block Party September 28, 2019
Crosstown Parkway Extension Job Fair – June 29, 2017
Groundbreaking Event – May 9, 2017
Construction Open House – March 6, 2017
- Crosstown Project Presentation
- Project Flier
- Comment Form
- Meeting Agenda
- Superstreet Handout
- Animation Video
- City Manager’s Message – Mitigation Projects
- Fish Sculpture
- Coral Reef Trailhead
- Bridge Typical Section
- Groundbreaking Board
- Job Fair Board
- Project Overview Typical Section
- Title VI Board (English)
- Title VI (Spanish)
Design Open House – January 13, 2016
Periodic lane closures on Crosstown from Manth Lane to east of US Highway 1 for the Contractor to finalize construction activities and work on punch list items.
Coral Reef remains closed under the bridge for construction activities.
Periodic one lane closures needed on US Highway 1 northbound and southbound.