- Span 15 deck pour was poured on Tuesday, July 10. We do not anticipate a deck pour next week.
- Work continues on Village Green Drive.
- One of two southbound left turn lanes are closed on US 1.
- Traffic from the north side of Village Green Drive from US 1 to Huffman Road was shifted to the south side of the roadway for utility, drainage, and roadway activities.
- One southbound lane closed on US 1 from Savanna Road to Village Green Drive Intersection.
- One northbound lane will be closed on US 1, just north of Village Green. MOT from Veterans Memorial Parkway to Savanna Road from Monday, July 9 through Friday, August 10.
- Drainage activities complete on the northside of Village Green. Roadway reconstruction activities to begin.
- Contractor has installed 32 of 46 spans of trestle on the eastside. The contractor continues to remove trestle from the westside.
- The contractor will continue driving test piles on the east side of the NFSLR (test piles at bent 32 through 24 are complete). The contractor completed driving production piles at bent 25. (25 of 32 bents driven to date.)
- Beams installed on spans 1 through 16 and 26 through 30.
- Installing form work for deck spans 16 and 30.
- Fence installation continues between the berm and residential properties.
- Segmental block wall on the east side is under construction.
- EarthCam technician determined that the problem is with the camera which is capturing very intermittent shots but not sustaining a live feed. A new camera was ordered. Once the camera arrives, a technician will be scheduled to complete the installation. Previously damaged equipment is undergoing lab forensics to determine cause of damage.
- Work continues pond 5 adjacent to Huffman Road.
Crosstown Parkway Extension Job Fair – June 29, 2017
Groundbreaking Event – May 9, 2017
Construction Open House – March 6, 2017
- Crosstown Project Presentation
- Project Flier
- Comment Form
- Meeting Agenda
- Superstreet Handout
- Animation Video
- City Manager’s Message – Mitigation Projects
- Fish Sculpture
- Coral Reef Trailhead
- Bridge Typical Section
- Groundbreaking Board
- Job Fair Board
- Project Overview Typical Section
- Title VI Board (English)
- Title VI (Spanish)
Design Open House – January 13, 2016
- Welcome Sign
- Title VI Sign English
- Title VI Sign Spanish
- Comment Form
- Fact Sheet
- Public Meeting Exhibit
- Mitigation Projects Map
- Mitigation Projects Boards
- Crosstown Animation
- Superstreet Renderings
- Superstreet Benefits
- Crosstown Rendering
- Canoe Launch Rendering
- Sculpture Voting Results
The northbound traffic on Village Green will be shifted towards the median area and southbound roadway. A through lane in each direction and a left turn lane onto US-1 will remain open. The roadway will remain in this configuration for three to five months for construction activities including utility work, drainage and reconstruction of the north half of Village Green Drive.
One northbound lane on US-1, north of Village Green Drive intersection, will be closed from July 9 through August 10. One of the two left southbound turn lanes from US-1 to Village Green Drive will be closed.
West Virginia Drive is closed from east of Sandia Drive to SE Coral Reef Street. Floresta remains open to traffic.
Please seek alternate routes to accommodate safety in this area. Alternate routes can include NE Prima Vista Boulevard, SE Thornhill Drive and SW Port St. Lucie Boulevard.
Beginning on December 4, 2017 through April 30, 2018, the width of the channel of the North Fork of the St. Lucie River will be reduced to 33’ due to the construction of the temporary trestle (work platform).
The contractor will implement periodic height restrictions, allowing clearance for boats that are 6’ or lower only.
Height restrictions will be in place on the following dates. Dates may change due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
- March 5 and 6
- March 20 – March 30