- The contractor completed the deck pour for span 19 on Thursday, January 10 (2 decks remain to be poured). The next deck pour is anticipated for Tuesday, January 22.
- Work continues on Village Green Drive and US Highway 1 Area.
- Traffic shift on Village Green. Eastbound and westbound traffic shifted to the north side of Village Green for utility work, drainage activities and reconstruction of the south side of Village Green.
- One of two southbound left turn lanes are closed on US 1.
- One southbound lane and one northbound lane closed on US 1 from Savanna Road to Village Green Drive Intersection.
- Two northbound and southbound lanes will be closed starting January 27 through February 8 from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. on US Highway 1 from Savanna Road to Walton Road for storm drainage installation.
- Huffman Road closed between US 1 and Village Green on January 31 and February 3 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for drainage activities.
- Sidewalk work to continue. Sidewalk complete on the northside of Crosstown to the bridge approach.
- Installing anchor bolts for Minnesota Rail on the bridge.
- Decorative handrail complete west of the St. Lucie River.
- Continue excavating pond 5, located off of Huffman Road.
- Roadway widening west of US Highway 1.
- Work taking place on bridge approach.
- Clearing and grading taking place on Coral Reef under the bridge.
Crosstown Parkway Extension Job Fair – June 29, 2017
Groundbreaking Event – May 9, 2017
Construction Open House – March 6, 2017
- Crosstown Project Presentation
- Project Flier
- Comment Form
- Meeting Agenda
- Superstreet Handout
- Animation Video
- City Manager’s Message – Mitigation Projects
- Fish Sculpture
- Coral Reef Trailhead
- Bridge Typical Section
- Groundbreaking Board
- Job Fair Board
- Project Overview Typical Section
- Title VI Board (English)
- Title VI (Spanish)
Design Open House – January 13, 2016
Two northbound and southbound lanes will be closed starting January 27 through February 8 from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. on US Highway 1 from Savanna Road to Walton Road for storm drainage installation.
Huffman Road closed between US 1 and Village Green on January 31 and February 3 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. for drainage activities.
The eastbound traffic on Village Green was shifted towards the median area and southside of the roadway. A through lane in each direction and a left turn lane onto US-1 remain open. The roadway will remain in this configuration for construction activities including utility work, drainage and reconstruction of the north half of Village Green Drive.
One northbound lane on US-1, north of Village Green Drive intersection, will be closed through January, 2019. One of the two left southbound turn lanes from US-1 to Village Green Drive will be closed.
One US 1 southbound lane closure from Savanna Road to Veterans Memorial Parkway will be closed Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
West Virginia Drive is closed from east of Sandia Drive to SE Coral Reef Street. Floresta remains open to traffic.
Please seek alternate routes to accommodate safety in this area. Alternate routes can include NE Prima Vista Boulevard, SE Thornhill Drive and SW Port St. Lucie Boulevard.